Garbage Disposal Installation Near The North Shore
High Quality Garabage Disposal Insallation!
Garburators make kitchen cleanups quick and easy. If you are looking to replace a broken garbage disposal or add one to your kitchen, give us a call. If your kitchen is not wired for a garburator, we’ll install necessary GFCI outlets and wiring to ensure it is installed correctly.
How much to install a garburator?
There are many factors to determine the cost of install garbage disposals. The answer to the questions below will determine the cost of installing a garburator:
- Is there already a garburator installed?
- Will any plumbing modifications be needed?
- Is the sink flange equipped to accept a garburator install?
- Is there an electrical outlet under the sink?
- What horsepower garburator do I need?
Broken Garburator? Get it Repaired or Replaced by Professionals
Garburator in your home leaking? Did it stop working? You’re not alone.
These disposals are typically underpowered, and contain metal that can corrode and break.
Want to keep this problem from happening again? Give us a call and we’ll repair yours or help you find a new garbage disposal.
What to Look for in a Quality Garburator Unit
Looking to replace & install a new garburator unit? Here’s what we recommend:
- ⅓ horsepower or more – You should consider a higher horsepower if you have more people in your home. An under-powered garburator leads to all the problems we mentioned above.
- Stainless steel insides – Garburators without stainless steel blades and parts can rust and corrode.
- Quality brands – We only sell and install garburators that we believe are the best. Get the quality model that you deserve.