Gas Line Repair Services Near The North Shore
Spencer Home Services Is Your Trusted Gas Line Repair Company Near The North Shore
Our Promise to You is to Do the Correct Service at an Honest Price
We provide you with an expert range of gas line repair options from our trained and certified technicians with upfront pricing. You'll never pay more than what was quoted - giving you the comfort and peace of mind to make an informed decision before any work is started.
We’re not happy until you’re happy.
As your longtime neighbor, our 100% satisfaction gives you the trust and confidence that your service will be done right.
We Always Answer!
- Upfront pricing - you'll never pay more than what's quoted
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- We'll only sell you what you need
Gas Line Repair Experts:
Gas lines are crucial for your home. From powering your furnace, hot water heater, to outdoor BBQ and firepits, gas lines bring comfort and enjoyment to your home. When installing or repairing a new gas line, always ensure the plumber you are hiring is qualified to work on gas. At Spencer Home Services, our plumbers are licensed and trained.
Gas services we offer
- Fireplace gas line correction
- Hot water heater installation
- Gas stove
- Boilers and furnace gas lines
- Gas leaks
Smell rotten eggs? It could be a gas leak.
If you smell rotten eggs or suspect you have a gas leak call 911 for an emergency. Follow their direction and only when it is safe to do so, call a licensed gas plumber to repair the gas leak.
- Stop what you're doing immediately. Don't use your cellphone or landline, don't light matches or operate electrical switches or create any other source of ignition.
- Go outside. As you exit, leave the door open behind you as well as any windows that may already be open.
- Call us.
IMPORTANT: If You Think You Need Gas Line Repair, Take These Steps Immediately
- If you think you have a gas leak, go outside and call 911 and alert emergency personnel about the leak.
- After contacting emergency personnel, follow their instructions and contact us only when they told you it's safe.
- Gas leaks are often small and difficult to detect without the proper tools and equipment. Our technician will use a device called to locate the leak.
- Our technician will show you where the leak is located and provide you with the most economical repair option.
- We take our work seriously. Our job is not complete until you are 100% satisfied.