Sump Pump Repair & Installation The North Shore
We're Your Sump Pump Experts
Sump pumps sit in a basin where water can collect. A series of buried pipes below the home collect water from around the foundation and deposit it in this basin.
When the water reaches a certain level, the pump turns on and removes it from the basin. If the pump stops working, the water will overflow the basin and eventually flood into the basement or crawlspace. Severe storms can overwhelm any sump pump if the water is flowing in at a faster rate than the pump can remove it.
Homeowners can expect that a hurricane or other flooding may simply overwhelm the pump. While people cannot prevent storms or floods, other problems can be prevented with some simple maintenance.
We Always Answer!
- Receive expert advice from professional, licensed, and certified technicians
- Never pay more than what's quoted for your bathroom repairs
- Be included in decision making and understand your options before we start
Our Sump Pump Repair Services Include:
- Pedestal Pumps
- Submersible Pumps
- Backup and Battery-operated Pumps
- Full 6-Step Sump Pump Diagnostic Inspections
- Emergency Plumbing Response