Trust The North Shore Area Water Heater Repair Experts
We are licensed and insured to repair and replace your home’s water heating system.
Our Promise to You is to Perform the Correct Plumbing Repair Service at an Honest Price
We provide an expert range of hot water heater repair options from our trained and certified plumber technicians with upfront pricing - and we stick to it.
You'll never pay more than what was quoted - giving you the comfort and peace of mind to make an informed decision before any work is started.
We Always Answer!
- Upfront pricing - you'll never pay more than what's quoted
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- We'll only sell you what you need
Water Heater Repairs Include:
- Water shut off valve replacement
- Gas shut off valve replacement
- Burner repair and replacement
- Thermostat repair and replacement
- Pressure release valve repair and replacement
- Ignition system repair and replacement
- Anode rod repair and replacement
- Drain valve repair and replacement
Hot Water Heater Repair Services Include:
- Insufficient hot water
- Gas hot water tank heaters
- Electric hot water heaters
- No hot water
- Leaking hot water heater
- Tankless "on-demand" hot water heaters
If you are experiencing a shower related problems at home, give Spencer Home Services a call. One of our friendly plumbers will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Our financing plans cover everything from heating and air conditioning services to plumbing.
Click to find out more on what's available for you!
IMPORTANT: Take These Steps Immediately When Your Water Heater Leaks
- Turn the unit OFF. Gas - Twist the dial on top of the thermostat to OFF
- Turn off the water supply. Turn the handle on the water valve clockwise until it stops. If it doesn't move or turn off, shut off your home's main water supply
- Rinse water heater with cold water after all water is drained. This will flush out any remaining sediments.
- Drain the water heater. Bottom of your water heater has a drain valve - attach a hose to it and run the other end to a lower area drain. Then, open the drain valve - you may need a tool such as a screwdriver
- Open the pressure relief valve. Be careful, water may be hot! Flip the relief valve to keep a vacuum from forming as water is draining
- Call Spencer Home Services (978) 293-5770- We'll be on our way!